Sunday 25 September 2011

Comments function Problem!

Is anyone else experiencing difficulties leaving comments?

I recently read a great blog from Stephanie Thomas, I have come to comment on it but apparently the gmail account I always used now won't allow this. Desperately trying to fix this!

In the meantime, I hope Stephanie won't mind me posting my comment as a blog below:

Welcome back, how was your summer break?
I have been reading your post with some interest here. I am hoping we will be able to help each other this term by sharing views and opinions. Although we are focusing on different mediums, Dance and Arts, we both potentially want to explore aspects of theatre in ones education, as well as personal growth and career development.

With regards to your questions about who your inquiry will benefit alongside reading reader 4, I think you must not under estimate that any posts of your findings or research will aid others in the bapp network without you realising. Also, I feel that by undertaking a inquiry that helps you to develop and grow as a professional practitioner, surely that will benefit any fellow cast members, future employees or members of professional arts communities you may come across in the future.
It sounds fantastic that you have some initial ideas already, but not to specify too early sounds wise. I intend to so similar and keep options open. Within my working environment, each day I have having new experience which makes me want to tweak my ideas for the inquiry ever so slightly, sticking to one topic is proving a little difficult at the moment!

1 comment:

Stephanie Thomas said...

Hi Sophie,
I just came across your post - that's weird that the gmail account won't let you leave comments. Perhaps it was just a temporary glich?
Thanks for your thoughts addressing my concerns about who the inquiry will benefit - perhaps I was over-thinking this aspect and taking it a bit too literally. Looking forward to getting started again and sharing ideas, although it feels a bit daunting at this stage having had such a long break!
Steph