Tuesday 6 March 2012

New Facebook SIG

Although I was unable to be at the last campus session, I have found posts from Laura, Adesola and Paula relly helpful.

Really wish I could have been there to be able to talk through where I am, and have others opinions on the direction I am heading. I have found even talking things our loud with my family, or peers, or fellow professionals often helps me to see where gaps in the enquiry lie, what is clear, what is more of a 'grey area etc'.

Although Facebook did let us down in the past, the discussions that were developing were really useful. Sharing in SIG's is a part of whats assessed for Module three too, so I have set up another page for us to discuss whatever we feel we need too, without getting too distracted by facebook chat of course!  Please find the link below.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Middlesex-University-BAPP-Page/268455089898820

or alternatively, add me on Facebook, and the link is on my profile.

Sophia Emma Douglas

No comments: