Tuesday 24 April 2012

Professional Artefact - Audio- visual material.

Having just read a post from Nicole, I have been introduced to another programme to create a presentation. 'Prezi', available at www.prezi.com. Thanks for this Nicole. No doubt most of us are already familiar with Powerpoint, and Flickr too. My Artefact, as it stands, is not a presentation so to speak, but a single video evidencing creative representation of my findings through the use of movement from bodies within a community of Dancers. Because I am not wanting to upload  lots of images aswell, I am unsure as to which programme will be the most effective to use. Having just checked out the website Nicole suggested, the example 'Prezi's' demonstrate a fairly simple but methodical presentation format. I am also inclined to try it and learn a new skill! The site has example presentations which very concisely demonstrate how to construct presentations too, and Prezis have a plus in that you can watch them on line or offline. Has anyone else got any other suggestions?

1 comment:

Sonal Natasha Patel said...

Sophie, this is something that I shall be doing also. I did try and think of a way of putting images on but its all the copyright that I wouldn't be able todo. Instead I am trying to find the Images I have that I can use.

I am also going to be using audio and maybe some video, but I am struggling of when I can video my class. I found prezi.com also and using this as really been effective. I am trying some things out though to see which one would be better. Keep me posted on what your doing and your updates, I am sure we could help each other out slightly!!!