Wednesday 16 March 2011

Choreography Inspiration - Creating Dances

Good Morning Everyone!

Found this really interesting website, posted the link below. With scrap booking as my form of a new method of Reflection, I have got to a point where I am actually a little stuck for inspiration. I simply used google as a web tool and this is what I have found. It introduced the idea of looking at the news and current affairs for inspiration for new movements. This has got me thinking for my next project, and as a result, my new scrap booking project! The disaster in Japan is obviously all over every news channel there is at the moment, the devastation we are witnessing from seeing the documentaries and news reports have really opened my eyes. This is the direction I am going to head it, I'll let you know how it goes......


http://www.lubovitch.org/Educate/Resources/Creating_Dances/creating_dances.html

No comments: