Friday 25 February 2011

Campus Session!

Hey everyone, how is everything going for everyone?

Currently working my way through the reader 2, finding lots of interesting informations. Working on my Flickr slideshow of pictures too, I am having to hold of my Powerpoint Presentation currently due to technical difficulities but it is on its way! So many things to experiment with!

Wanting to ask how the Campus Session gone on the 21st? Lots of interesting points raised no doubt, unfortunately I did not make it but if anyone had anything they wanted to discuss would love to know!

Many Thanks!

1 comment:

Stephanie Thomas said...

Hi Sophie - For me the best thing about the Campus Session was just getting to meet some other people on the course and share a few thoughts. Obviously that won't always be possible in person so let's try and do it online too. I only discovered your blog yesterday but I see that you've been busy blogging and I will def have a look when I have more time. I think it's important that we begin to develop working relationships and a sense of community so that we can help each other out further down the line when it comes to Special Interest Groups etc.

If you want to have a look at the blog I did about the Campus Session I have pasted it below:

http://stephaniethomas-blog.blogspot.com/2011/02/campus-session.html