Tuesday 22 February 2011

Some extra info regarding use of Web 2.0 technologies....

Hey Guys,

So in relation to previous posts, and although this stuff is more directed at the WBS3835, found some extra interesting research, mainly into my own practise which has been really eye opening. Really made me stop and think of all thedifferent aspects to my own Professional Practise, lots of ways of incorporating Web 2.0 into aswell. Alan Durrant post was really was what my imagination flowing, great extra exercise, thanks Alan. One of the cruicial points that kept coming up was ultimatly just how much I could have used and from now one use different Web 2.0 technologies to enhance my Professional Practise. For example, when I initially auditioned for the agency myself, I did not have a showreel. Thinking back now, the process of creating one and simply beng able to post it to the company, as apposed to endless trips to London and Paristo audition would have been much more effective and time efficient. Having said that, showing my face personally is something I think is incrdably important when auditoning for a new employer of course. The extra gain of having a showreel to hand as a safety rail in a sense is emense. I have been researching some information on showreels and the best way to create them as I feel they have such utter importance to the life of a Professional Dancer.

Shall be posting my findings shortly.......

No comments: